Saturday, December 6, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

In between multiple weekends of being sick, we managed to take family pictures.  It was an exhausting weekend because I booked two photo shoots in one weekend.  I won't make that mistake again!  I booked pictures with Lexi months ago for Kate's 5 year pictures and Mason's 2 year pictures.  Since all of us were there, Lexi took some family pictures too.  As usual, Mason was less than cooperative but Lexi still did a great job!  We met her on Saturday morning at Alford Greenway (my first time there) and it was a popular spot for not only bikers and runners, but also photographers.  It is gorgeous and I hope to take pictures there again sometime in the future.

Kate:





Mason:


 And of course there's this:


Couldn't end the photo shoot without another crying picture:
Together:
 My favorite:

And a couple family pictures:




On Sunday afternoon (after I had to reschedule from the weekend before b/c I was sick), Betsy met us at Piney Z Lake to take our family picture for our Christmas card.  Mason was terrible and I am not over exaggerating!  I wanted to strangle him by the time we were done - I tried to bribe him with candy but that didn't work. He was over pictures before we could even get started.  Once he saw the camera he started whining and fussing.  Gigi met us there to help - thank goodness! Thankfully, Betsy was able to capture a couple good pictures despite grouchy Mason.  I think we are all pictured out for a while.



 Precious.





Here are the ones that made our Christmas card this year:



Our 2014 Christmas Card!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous family pictures!!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...