Sunday, December 14, 2014

Technical Difficulties

I haven't forgotten about my blog, but my hard drive crashed that stored all my pictures and videos, my laptop quit working and my camera started freezing up.  Sigh.  I have several posts in draft form and I have to wait TWELVE days before my hard drive can be recovered - it's running that slow.  The good news is that everything I had stored on my hard drive (practically my life) can be recovered, I just have to be patient.  And...Santa is bringing me a new laptop for Christmas.  Now if I can save some more money (after I purchase a replacement hard drive) I can eventually get a new camera. 
 
Until then I'll just update what I have from my phone and wait. It'll be a little while before I can fully catch up on my blog! 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...