Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

How is it already Thanksgiving?!  We had another wonderful Thanksgiving this year with all our family!  My mom has been sick with the flu so Justin and I offered to host Thanksgiving at our house.  As soon as Camden arrived, I tried to get a couple pictures of our little turkeys:
The sweet turkey.
 The grouchy turkey.
 The diva turkey.

Mason dried up his tears so I could get one semi-decent picture.
 Since we were in charge of cooking the turkey, Justin and Papa offered to fry it.  I have always wanted to try fried turkey and it was delicious!  Super moist. I think it might be something we try again next year!
 The turkey cooks.
 While we were getting lunch ready, Kate helped make Indian headbands for all the kids and one for daddy.  Meanwhile, the boys rode the tractor around the yard.

 Three little Indians.


  I love this picture.  Can you see the circle in the grass?  Mason doesn't know how to steer so he held the wheel in one position and they rode around and around in a circle.  The entire time.

 That's a sweet daddy to wear his Indian headband.
 So blessed to call them family:




Happy Thanksgiving from the Evers!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...