Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Pictures - Jordan & Katie

Aunt Katie asked me to take a couple pictures for their holiday card this year since it didn't work out for her to book some with a photographer.  I told her I was willing to try and I'm so glad I did.  I have really started to enjoy taking pictures and I have even been taking an online class at Tallahassee Community College.  My first class has been "Mastering Your Digital Camera".  There's still a lot I have to learn but I think if I can learn to use my digital camera better and learn Adobe Photoshop better (the next class I'm signing up for) I'll really benefit from them.

Since Christmas cards have been sent out, I can now share the pictures I took that weekend at Southwood.  I took a bag of tricks to try to capture Camden's attention (bubbles, candy, noise maker, stickers, coins, pom poms and animal crackers).  Taking pictures of toddlers is SO challenging. 

First, a couple of the little man.  He doesn't stop for one minute!


And one of Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie:
One of my favorites of the family: 


 another favorite:


 Love this one too:

Love these three!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Rebecca you did awesome!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...