Sunday, December 28, 2014

Kate's Christmas Program at GSA

The Friday before Christmas, we attended Kate's Christmas Program at school.  I can't believe this was her last one at GSA.  Mason had his on Thursday and since I had just been out that Wednesday with him, Mimi and Gigi attended in my place. I knew Kate would be heartbroken if I wasn't there for her program, so I made sure not to miss it!
 
 
This year, she sang a couple songs and a speaking part (quoting scripture about the birth of Jesus)!
She's not a bit shy when it comes to getting up in front of people.  I hope she always has that confidence.
She was excited to show me the placemat she made.

After the program, we joined Kate in her classroom for a quick party.  Kate, you made mommy and Gigi so proud!  Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...