Saturday, April 19, 2014

Timberlane Egg Hunt 2014

This year the Timberlane Egg Hunt was held at the church building right after church last Sunday.  The kids watched a puppet show, had an egg hunt and then we all enjoyed a great picnic lunch.  The kids 4 and under were hunting on the playground but the little babies had a two minute head start before the older kids went in.  Mason was more interested in this egg hunt than he was at the one at my parent's, but after he collected three eggs he decided he was done.  I was able to get a couple pictures of him hunting eggs since he's slower.  Kate is just a blur around the playground and had gathered her 10 egg limit shortly after she started.

 Getting ready to hunt eggs!



 Kate was so disappointed when I told her she had reached her 10 egg limit.  I had to take a picture of this pouting face.
I watched several families get their kids to sit on the hay bale and take the cutest pictures.  Kate cried that the hay "was poking her" and Mason wouldn't sit so this was the best I could do.  Thankfully, Mrs. Jill offered to take a family picture of us just as we were leaving.  It's not perfect but I still think it's cute!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

That pouty face!!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...