Saturday, April 19, 2014

GSA Easter Program 2014

Wednesday was the Good Samaritan Easter Program.  This is one of my favorite school events each year and next year Mason will be old enough to participate too!  Kate was quite the performer this year and put on a show.  She sang her heart out and did all the hand gestures to every song.  I was amazed that she wasn't phased to be in front of such a large crowd - she soaked up all the attention.  We have come a long way since the first GSA Easter program where Kate wouldn't sit up front. She just cried until she was allowed to go sit in my lap.  My how things have changed. 

I picked Mason up from his class and we all went upstairs to watch Kate's program. 

 The new stage!
 Waiting on the show to start.

 My little shinning star.
 After the program, we all went to Kate's class to get ready for the egg hunt.  The kids had made bunny ears to wear and a chick basket to put their eggs in. Her teachers come up with the cutest ideas! 

 Mason was allowed to hunt eggs with the big kids.  There was one egg that Mason and another little boy both had their eyes on.  When he beat Mason to the egg, he handed it to Mason.  So sweet!


 Kate's Easter place mat she made.

  Mason's Easter crafts - a bunny and bookmarks.

Kate and Mason had a great time!  All of her friends wanted a picture together before I left.  
 Kailin and Kate.
 Quinn and Kate.
Quinn, Sterling, Kate and Kailin.
Thank you Mimi and Gigi for coming with me!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Mason's chick shirt is too cute!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...