Monday, April 7, 2014

Family Pictures Spring 2014

A couple weeks ago, we met Lexi Martinez at Maclay Gardens for a mini spring photo shoot.  Mason did not want to cooperate and it was freezing cold that morning, but Lexi still got some great pictures!  I worked for a couple weeks to get our outfits together - I wanted us to have a spring look without appearing to be Easter eggs.  Haha. 


 Kate's face reminds me of a bunny in this picture - but it's a great one of Justin.
 Beautiful girl!
 Love this family picture!

 I wasn't too sure about Justin picking me up for this picture, but the more I look at it the more I like it.  We have gotten so many compliments on it.
My new Facebook profile picture - love it!

Can't wait for Lexi to take Mason's 18 month pictures next month!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...