Monday, April 7, 2014

April showers...

We had quite the April shower this afternoon.  The weather had been threatening all day, but the bottom dropped out right at 5:00 when I was leaving work.  Of course!  I was soaking wet by the time I got to daycare to pick the kids up and it was a task getting them each into the car and buckled up.  I left Kate at the front door of the school, put Mason and all the school bags in the car, and then went back to get her.  By the time we started to head home, I felt like I had taken a shower in my clothes.

When we got home, I went inside to change and daddy stayed outside with the kids.  As I was walking through the house, I glanced outside and saw the kids playing in a giant water puddle in front of our neighbor's house.  My first reaction was "oh no!", but then I thought I would grab my camera and take a few pictures because they were having such a great time.  It's the simple things in life!
 The "pond" across the street from our house.








 How we did we finally wrangle them into the house? We sent Kate back into the pond to pull Mason out.  Such a great big sister!
Kate has already asked us when she can play in the water puddles again! Crazy kids.



 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...