Monday, April 7, 2014

Bunny Pics!

I was SO excited when Mrs. Betsy announced she was going to do bunny pics this year.  We have always done chick pics with her in the past, but I wasn't sure if she would want to do them again this year.  I was a little bit nervous watching for her post the announcement on Facebook when we could send her an email with our appointment request.  I was constantly refreshing my new feed because I did not want to miss the opportunity for those pictures.  Even though we had just had our family pictures a week or so earlier, I knew the kids would love having their picture taken with the bunnies.

Once again it was freezing cold that morning and Kate was the one who didn't want to cooperate that day.  I know that little cotton dress didn't keep her warm but I think the bunnies helped keep her distracted from the cold. We weren't there long and I asked her to just grin and bear it - which she did.  Because of rain, our pictures were moved to Sunday morning but our appointment was early enough that we were able to meet at Dorothy B Oven for our pictures before heading to church (which was right around the corner).  

 I think this is my favorite of the two of them - even the bunny is looking at the camera!

 




We can't wait for Easter to get here!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...