Saturday, January 26, 2013

Fun day with Nanny!

Thursday, Kate had a very special play date at Nanny's house.  Nanny had asked me earlier that week if Kate would want to come over and play and I knew Kate would love it - she adores Nanny. I dropped her off around 9 that morning and she stayed until 4:30 that afternoon.  I hope Nanny wasn't too exhausted because I know Miss Priss kept her busy.  Since it was a beautiful day, they had a picnic lunch outside and spent most of the day either outside (Nanny's house backs up to a community park) or inside playing with puzzles, dressing up, and reading books.

 Meanwhile, Mommy got some errands done with this handsome boy.  It was my first time taking him grocery shopping and he did great in the carrier (although my back was sore from toting him around).


Thank you so much Nanny for planning such a special date with Kate!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...