Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A new cousin on the way!

Although I previously mentioned in an earlier post that Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie were expecting, I hadn't made it "official".  Last night I asked Katie if I could take a couple pictures to go along with this exciting post.  I can't wait to find out (February 5th) if Kate and Mason are going to have a boy or girl cousin.  I know Aunt Katie doesn't want to hear this, but my guess is a boy.  It's going to be great that they will have cousins close in age to grow up with.


Miss Priss and Berkley wanted to join in on the photo fun.

There are lots of new babies on my side of the family and I can't wait until we all get together in June for a family beach trip to meet my cousin's two new little ones.  Kayla and her husband (in Boston) just had their first, a little girl named Betty, and my other cousin Tiffany (in Atlanta) is having her third boy this week!

Congrats Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie! 



2 comments:

Betsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betsy said...

How funny that we both blogged this same news today! =)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...