Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Uncle Jordan and Aunt Kate are having a...

BOY!!!  I'm am so excited that Kate and Mason's little cousin is a boy!  I think it's so special that the two cousins closest in age will be boys!  I was honored to be invited to attend the big reveal tonight at the Prenatal Experience.  I had never heard of this place and it was exciting to go and see what it was all about.  It took the tech a little while to get a clear picture of the baby and Aunt Katie had to do some different positions to get the baby to move, but it was a success!

Before the appointment, we took pictures with the pink or blue balloons/banner to capture what gender we thought baby C was.
Team Boy!  
Although my dad revealed after the fact he thought it was a girl, but wanted to stick with the guys. 
 Team Girl!  Sorry girls...maybe next time.
Proud parents before
and After
 Team BOY won!
 The Olk Family
 The Cowart family

 Proud Grandpas


Congrats Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie and thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. We are so excited to meet the little guy!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

This is so adorable! I agree about it being fun for the boys to be close in age. And, I still can't get over how we both have sister-in-laws preggo at the exact same time. We both blogged their announcements on the same day, and we would be blogging this news on the same day too, IF Stacy and Robbie had decided to find out the sex, which they didn't.

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...