Monday, November 12, 2012

Mason's Newborn Pictures

Mason had his newborn pictures a couple weeks ago with Mrs. Betsy, who did a great job! Althought he cried the entire way to her house, he settled down once we got there and was ready for his photo shoot. A couple hours later (I forget how long pictures can take with an infant), here is what Betsy was able to capture:
 


 This is the picture I used for Mason's announcement. 
It reminded me of the picture I used for Kate's announcment: 

and back to Mason's pictures...
 
 

 


So handsome!
It took Betsy a little while to get Mason to settle down for this shot, but I love it!
 
And here's a couple pictures I took over the past couple weeks...
 


Love him!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...