Wednesday, July 27, 2011

VBS 2011

This past week was Vacation Bible School at Timberlane. Unfortunately I had to work late most of the week and missed two nights, but Kate and Justin were able to attend all week. Kate had two of the best teachers at VBS, Mr. Raymond and Mrs. Tracy, and some of the greatest friends to share the fun with.


Our theme - Sea Jesus.


VBS wouldn't be complete without Audrey to share it with.  I have no idea what they were looking at, but they would look anywhere the camera was not.

Watching the "Puckets" (each night there was a puppet show - the highlight of Kate's night)

Listening to a bible story (and side note: check out Kate's new hair-do). 

Can't wait for VBS next year!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the pigtails!!! Missin' my sweet, sweet girl! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...