Friday, July 1, 2011

Justin's 30th birthday and Father's Day

Kate is spending the night with Mimi and Papa tonight and guess what I decide to do?  Catch up with my blog (while Justin is watching a scary movie).  It has been several weeks since I last did a post and it has been on my To-Do list.

Recently Justin celebrated his 30th birthday! One more year and it will be me - yikes! Justin lectured me about not throwing him a surprise party (which I wasn't planning on doing) and instead we had a cookout at Mimi and Papa's with my family, both Reavis families and the Smyly family.  It was Raymond's 31st birthday two days earlier so it was wonderful to have all the families together to celebrate.




Being silly

While Kate and Audrey played with their toys, the big kids played with Lamar's newest toy - an air rifle.  


It was a low key birthday celebration, but a lot of fun!

On Sunday, we celebrated Father's Day by eating out for lunch after church.  Once again we were able to celebrate with Gigi and Grandaddy, Nanny, Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie, and Mimi and Papa.  Kate and I are so blessed to have such wonderful fathers in our lives.  I couldn't ask for a better dad, father-in-law and husband.  We are lucky girls!


After such a full weekend, Kate passed out before we made it home from the restaurant.



Happy Birthday Daddy and Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...