Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July 2011

We had a very uneventful 4th of July - but it was nice.  Justin, Kate and I stayed in town and got several chores done around the house; nothing exciting but it felt good to get a couple things marked off the "to do" list. 

We decided not to fight the crowds this year to watch a fireworks show like we did last year. Since 4th of July was on a Monday, it would have been a very late night to see fireworks and then have to get up early the next morning for work and school. Since the Tom Brown Park show wasn't starting until 9:30 or so, Justin and I decided to light some sparklers at my parents house and call it a night. My parents had invited us over for dinner and then we put on the "big" show in the backyard.





I'm glad we didn't put a lot of effort into our fireworks show because Kate wasn't too interested.
 

Happy 4th of July! 

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Love that pic of you Rebecca!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...