Sunday, April 18, 2010

Still Sleeping

Sundays are always rough on Kate because it messes up her napping schedule.  Today, she only slept 20 minutes this morning on the way to church and 20 minutes while Justin and I were eating lunch so I was hoping she would take a couple hour nap this afternoon.  After we got home, I ran out to Verizon to swap my phone out for something low tech, was gone for 2 hours, and got back at 4pm to discover my little pea pod had still not taken a nap.  I got her down at 4:15 and she is still asleep now - at 9:45 pm.  I hope she's not getting sick.... 

Kate ended up sleeping from 4:15pm until 6 am (14 hours) - I guess she needed some extra beauty rest.

Here she is showing off the pretty bracelet Nancy made for her (Sterling's grandmother).  It's a stretch bracelet and a perfect fit for her tiny wrist. 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...