Saturday, April 10, 2010

Catching Up on the Week

I can't believe it has almost been a week since I have posted anything!  Tuesday night, Kate and I had dinner with the girls (Jessica, Mailin and Rebekah) at Red Elephant, one of my favorites!
Sitting in the booth like a big girl...forget the highchair. 
Wednesday night, daddy had to work late so he wasn't able to go with us to Georgia Bell for the monthly devotional.  The first Wednesday night of each month, some of our church members go to Georgia Bell for a 30 minute devotional with the residents there.  Justin and I started going a couple months before Kate was born and have gone each month since (she has perfect attendance so far).  Mrs. Edna Mary is one of our favorite people at Georgia Bell and I know she loves seeing Kate each month.  This past Wednesday night, I took Kate's picture with Mrs. Edna Mary and Hill and Cherri Raines (the organizers of the monthly devos). 

Thursday afternoon Kate and I went for a walk when we got home - I know that's not very eventful, but I thought she looked cute so I had to post a picture.  It's so wonderful getting off of work at a decent hour and still having time to do little things, like take a walk around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...