Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Phones and Dinner

Saturday, Justin and I became the proud owners of new phones (it was time for our 2 year renewal) after spending over TWO hours at the Verizon store. I never understand what takes so long - well part of it was my fault because I had no idea what to get.  Justin knew exactly what he wanted, the Casio "Rock" and I decided on the blackberry curve.  I looked at the Droid but decided it was too advanced for me - I need buttons instead of a touch screen.  The phone Justin picked out claims to be indestructible but I think it'll last 6 months at the most (and that would be a record for Justin who has had 11+ phones in the last couple of years).
After we left Verizon, we met Erik, Mary and Madelyn for dinner at Longhorn.  I was worried Kate would fall apart at dinner since she had done so good at Verizon, but she was wonderful, as usual.  

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...