Friday, March 26, 2010

Wednesday night PJs

Kate looked too cute Wednesday night in her giraffe pajamas while chewing on her giraffe.  I have a new bedtime routine at church on Wednesday nights.  Since church is from 7-8 and Kate's bedtime is 8, we take her pajamas to church and I feed her/change her during her bible class (which works out since she's the only baby there) and we're ready for bed when it's time to leave church! 

We want to teach Kate the importance of going to church and set a good example for her - which is a stuggle sometimes when I spend more time in the foyer/nursery with her, rather than in service/bible class, but I remind myself it's just a phase and it will get better the older she gets.  Actually, it's more important for me that I don't develop excuses not to go, because once that routine is established, I'll ALWAYS have an excuse. 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...