Daddy was at a softball game Monday night so Kate and I had a photo shoot while she was in her bathtub (and a longer bath than normal). Recently, she loves to play with her penguin while she's in the tub.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
I guess it's about time I posted an update on our family! In the past month, we were able to close our on new house early, moved in, a...
No comments:
Post a Comment