Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fun at the Park

Saturday was a gorgeous day, weather wise.  That morning I went to a baby shower brunch for my friend Amanda (she's expecting a little boy, Nolan, in three weeks) and when I got home around 11:30, I packed a picnic lunch and Justin, Kate and I headed to Tom Brown Park.  Kate got to wear her new sunglasses (found them for $1 at Target!) and worked on sitting up - it won't be too much longer and she'll be a pro.  Can't wait for spring to get here with slightly warmer weather.

Kate says - "Do these glasses make my cheeks look big?"
That night Justin and I had a date night.  We went to dinner at TGI Fridays and then went to see Valentine's Day at AMC and since we used giftcards at both places - it was a free date night, the best kind! 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...