Friday, March 19, 2010

6 Months Old!

Wednesday Kate was 6 months old and I have no idea where the time has gone.  Since Sunday she has started to sit up for longer periods at a time and she loves playing in her exersaucer (thanks Erin and Mrs. Harbison!).  I think she is going to skip rolling over altogether since she perfers to sit up now.  The next thing on the list for Kate to try is solid food, which I think we're going to do Saturday for the first time.  Her 6 month appointment is Monday afternoon - I never thought going to the dr would be exciting but I love knowing how much she has grown and where she falls on the growth chart.
Although Kate was 6 months on St. Patrick's Day, I put her in the cupcake outfit to represent her half birthday (but there were green polka dots on her sleeves so she didn't get pinched)!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...