Friday, March 26, 2010

Daddy's Back Early!

I'm glad it's Friday!  Kate and I have had a good time spending the week with my parents while Justin was out of town for work, but we're glad to be back home (early!).  Justin left Monday morning and was suppose to be gone for up to 10 days, but they got the job done in just 4 days and he made it back home last night. 

I was ready for a good night's sleep - not because I missed my bed, but because I was ready for Kate to be in her bed - downstairs!  At my parent's house, her room is right beside the room I stay in and I have discovered that Kate "talks" in her sleep - not suprising since her daddy does too - but a little agervating since I wake up at the slightest noise she makes.  At home, I have become dependant on a noise maker to drown out Kate and her daddy at night!  

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...