Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cowart Holiday Pictures (with a Surprise)!

Aunt Katie and Uncle Jordan also asked me to take their picture for Christmas cards this year.  I also helped them make a big announcement!  We met out at Pisgah Church road and although Camden was sick with a ear infection you would have never known.  Aunt Katie said he had a major meltdown before they arrived but maybe that was all he needed because once he arrived, he was ready to smile on demand.  It could be he didn't have the energy to put up a fight (ha)! 
 One of my favorites:



 So handsome!




And while we were out there, we took a couple pictures of their big announcement... 
 I love the picture above since it looks like he's pointing at "big brother".

 This one makes me laugh...
 Camden's expression says "I'm not sure about this anymore".
We are so excited to find out what baby Cowart is and to meet him/her in July 2016! 
Congrats!!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...