Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas Lights and Family Fun

After a couple night delay due to the stomach bug, we met my family the first Sunday night of the month for dinner at Red Elephant and then on to Dorothy B Oven to enjoy the Christmas lights.  As I have said before, this is one of my favorite Christmas events...but then again most of them would make that list (wrapping presents never will).  
 Giving Gigi lots of love at dinner.
 Can't leave without an ice cream treat!
 
The kids were bouncing off the walls to get to the park.  I tried to keep up as best as I could! 
 We didn't plan it but it was so cute how Mason and Camden were wearing the same shirt.  Great minds think alike. :)
  I'm not sure where Kate learned the peace sign, but it's her "go-to" move now whenever I want to take her picture.

 

 
Love Camden's grumpy expression. 


 In front of Santa's workshop...
 Kate carried on her tradition of wanting a picture with just about every lighted item in the park.  I narrowed these down (a bunch):


 And a few of Mason (following in his sister's footsteps)...


 

 Daddy wasn't able to come with us this year since he was still sick but hopefully next year he will!
Thank you Gigi and Granddaddy for a wonderful night!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...