Thursday, May 22, 2014

Spring School Pictures

I wanted to share the kid's spring school pictures.  As usual, Kate's turned out pretty good and Mason's are not that great.  
Kate prefers to wear dresses to school and I have noticed several of little girls in her class wear them too.  That made picture day easy this year since she wants to dress up every day!

This boy can be so difficult when he's getting his picture taken!
I think this is a success - a small smile.   
This one makes me smile.  Love these two! 

This year, the class pictures were free!  Woo hoo.  I always love looking at the class pictures - mostly because there are kids in there that I never see (arrive late and leave early). 

Mason's class:
 From left to right: Mason, Emily, Ms. Leah, Chaislyn, Katherine (Mason's little girlfriend), Ms. Betty, Pearl and Atlas

Kate's class:
I'm not going to try to recall (and spell) all of the kids in Kate's class.  So many girls and only 4 boys.

We love Good Samaritan Academy!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...