Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This weekend has not been what I expected...I've been sick in bed all weekend.  I started feeling bad Friday night after I went to bed and started throwing up Saturday morning. I had plans to host everyone for lunch at our house for Mother's Day but I had to cancel our celebration. 

My parent's offered to take the kids on Saturday since I was sick but unfortunately Kate started throwing up too on Saturday afternoon.  She was in good hands, but I felt bad I wasn't able to be there for her.  Thankfully, she woke up feeling much better today while I am still in bed.   

In honor of Mother's Day, I wanted to post some of my favorite pictures of me and my two little blessings that made me a mom.  Thank you Betsy for taking these pictures - I will treasure them!





 Love this handsome boy.

  Love this sweet girl.
My favorite:
How did I get so lucky?!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms I'm blessed to have in my life - especially my mom and my grandmother!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...