Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

The kids had a big Halloween this year that started with Trunk or Treat at church Sunday night.  
 My little mermaid and pirate.




 Cousin Camden was a bear - so cute!
 Monday night, daddy carved our pumpkin that we had bought several weeks before.  I think both daddy and I had forgotten about it until then!  Better late than never...




 Kate helped daddy pick out the design - a cat! 
 Before and After

 Great job daddy!
 Thursday was finally Halloween!  My new agency puts on a big Halloween event for the kids to come and trick-or-treat.  Kate and Mason were a huge hit and they stocked up on enough candy for the entire year at that one event.

 Each building had a big set up in the lobby that the kids could go to each table and trick-or-treat and then in my building, the conference rooms were decorated on each floor up to the 5th floor.  We had a great time and I was excited to show off Kate and Mason to some of my co-workers.

The Halloween buckets Aunt Katie made for both of the kids - she's the best!


After the work event, Justin and I rushed the kids home to get ready to go trick-or-treating that night.  Justin had some last minute work to do, so I took advantage of the few minutes we had and took some pictures before we left.  I can't resist getting a few more pictures of my precious mermaid and pirate!
 




We made a quick stop at Nanny's house to trick-or-treat and then met up with Uncle Jordan and Aunt Katie, the Mundies and the Evans families at my parent's for a quick dinner before we all went trick-or-treating.  I owe my parent's a huge thank you for hosting us again this year! I love this tradition we have started and I hope it will continue.  We were suppose to meet up with the Sapps, Mullinaxs, Lasseters and several other families who were doing the hayride, but that group got so large and we were running late so we never saw them.  Maybe next year!  

 Group Picture!  
From left to right: Mason and I, Aunt Katie, Uncle Jordan, Camden, Daddy and Kate, The Evans Family: Rob, Shelbi and Drew, and the Mundie Family: Maclain, Katie, Maddox, Daniel and Miller 
And miraculously - a group picture of the kids (minus Drew).

We had a wonderful Halloween and we can't wait until next year!  

1 comment:

The Mundies said...

I love all these pictures! I still can't get over the cuteness that is Mason in his pirate costume! They both look super cute!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...