Friday, November 29, 2013

Fall Pictures

About a month ago, Justin and I took the kids to JC Pennys to take advantage of a great offer they were having.  For $14.99, I got a free sitting, a 8x10 print, and three images on a disc!  This was the first time they have offered this deal and I hope they will again in the future.  I had taken them kids the week before to Dina Ivory for their 1 year and 4 year pictures so I wasn't sure what they should wear for this photo session.  I was going to do a casual look, but then I decided their smocked pumpkins outfits would be cute since they can dress casual anytime of the year.

I loved the way they turned out!





Happy Fall!

1 comment:

The Mundies said...

Those are such precious outfits and I know you will treasure these pictures! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...