Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mason's Saturday Morning Shower

I posted this on Facebook a couple weeks ago but I wanted to share it on my blog too.  A few Saturdays ago, I turned on the shower and walked out of the room for a few minutes.  When I came back, someone had beat me in there...



He was having a great time until I took him out.  

I had no idea he was strong enough the push the door far hard enough to squeeze into the shower but now I know!  Anytime he hears that shower start, he shuffles as fast as he can on those chunky legs to beat us in the shower.  I never thought my one year old would love showers so much!

2 comments:

The Mundies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mundies said...

That is hilarious! What a cutie!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...