Thursday, October 24, 2013

GSA Fall Festival

This morning, Good Samaritan had their fall festival and costume parade!  We have had the kid's costumes picked out since early September and poor Kate has been counting down the days until Halloween.  I have often been asked each morning, "Is it Halloween yet?" She was so excited that today was the day she was finally able to wear her costume!  Kate chose to be a mermaid for Halloween and Mason is a pirate (notice a theme?).  I lucked into these costumes over labor day weekend while we were Old Navy (who is thinking about Halloween at Labor Day?! Not me).  Kate immediately fell in love with the mermaid costume (and I was shocked she hasn't had a change of heart since then) and I quickly noticed the pirate costume there too for Mason.  Although I love Halloween, I can't stand picking out costumes since it can be stressful!

Gigi met me at school this morning and I was glad to have the company since I have been sick with a stomach bug.  I wasn't feeling good, but I was determined I wasn't going to miss the big party. 




This little pirate loves his Gigi.  We were both standing at the baby room door before the program started watching Mason play.  When he looked up and saw us, he locked his eyes on Gigi and toddled over to her, arms out stretched, walking right past me!

 Kate and Sterling - best school friends since they were infants.  Kate was so excited they were both mermaids!



Kate and her classmates in their costumes.  

We are looking forward to Halloween!  Only a week away!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Love the theme! Too cute.

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...