Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My 31st Birthday Weekend

This past Friday was my 31st birthday.  I took off Friday from work to have a "me" day and to have some needed alone time.  I did very minimal chores around the house so that I could spend most of the day working on my photo book, watching tv and browsing online.  It was wonderful and relaxing.  

Friday night, my parents had us over to celebrate with pizza and cake - two of my favorites!




Love the FSU colored cake from the Cake Shop - yummy!


Thanks, Daddy.





This picture makes me laugh because it's terrible of the boys and us girls look good.  How often does that happen?!
Saturday, Justin and I went over to Destin for a quick 24 hour getaway.  We went shopping, enjoyed a great dinner at the Crab Trap (one of our favorite restaurants) and stayed at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort for free by using all my rewards points.  I owe a big thank you to my parents for keeping the kids last weekend for us!  It was a great birthday and a fantastic start to my 31st year!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...