Thursday, December 19, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

Now that I have sent out our Christmas cards this year (which has never before happened so early), I can share all our pictures.  Once again Betsy took our family pictures, which turned out great despite the fact that Kate was miserably sick and Mason had an ear infection.  Plus, Mason is at that age where he looks everywhere except where we want him to look - straight at the camera.  Oh well...it just documents this phase in our lives!





 These are some of my favorites and I wish so badly Mason was looking!

 Handsome Boy!





 Beautiful Girl!  Love that sass!





  My sweet family - love them!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...