Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Dinner Date

Dinner looks a lot different these days now that both Justin and I are working.  Since the days are no longer an option to get things done, our evenings are usually very busy trying to get a little bit done each night so that on the weekends we aren't stuck doing only chores and nothing fun.  We've washed clothes, folded and put up laundry every other night, we get everything together for the next day the night before (lunches made for the four of us, daycare bags packed, bottles made, etc) and anything else that has to get done around the house like dishes or cleaning the house.  It's so tiring during the week, but it's nice to have a little time to relax on the weekends.

Tonight, Justin quickly ate with Kate and then he ran outside to cut the grass.  I was busy trying to finalize a birthday gift while they ate so Mason and I enjoyed to quality time together.  He was so entertaining that I decided to take a few pictures of my sweet dinner date.  He's so cute!











Love him!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...