Sunday, September 15, 2013

Baby Shower for Baby Miller

We have already had a full weekend and it started off with a baby shower for Baby Miller Mundie Saturday morning.  We planned a brunch and everyone bought items that every new parent needs - diapers, wipes & gift cards!  Katie's nursery colors are orange and grey and so I tried to incorporate that into the shower decorations.


 A close up of the wreath I made with my mom's assistance.  I love how it turned out!  I should made two so I could have one for our door.  I thought it could double as a shower decoration and as a door decoration for the Mundie family this fall.  

 Thank you Aunt Katie for the adorable name banner!

 I owe a huge thanks to my mom for helping me with the diaper cake and with all the food!

 Katie and her mom.
I can not wait to meet this little bundle of joy in the next few weeks and to find out if baby Miller is a boy or a girl.  I think it's a boy so we'll see if I'm right!


1 comment:

The Mundies said...

I love all of the pictures you took! Thanks again for everything! It was perfect!! :)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...