Thursday, September 5, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

We had an extreamly busy Labor Day weekend.  We spent most of the weekend shopping for new clothes for Justin and I spent a lot of time getting ready for a baby shower I'm hosting next Saturday for Katie Mundie!  It was so nice to have an extra day off of work and it's even better when I can spend those long weekends in town.  It's fun to travel but it's also nice to just relax at home every now and then.
Kate asked me to take her picture with the Old Navy dog.  It's interesting to see the world through her eyes sometimes. 

On Saturday, I was at my parent's house with the kids and my dad told me to peek at Kate (who was down for a nap).  The first time my mom checked on her, Kate was out of the bed and playing on the treadmill.  She's brave. After she was caught doing that, my dad went in later to check and make sure she was asleep and this is what he saw: 
 Where's Kate? 
Hint:  She's on the bed.
You found her - sound asleep under the pillow! 
 
We thought she was out of bed again playing until we noticed the little feet in the middle of the bed.  So sweet and yet strange at the same time. 
 
Well rested and ready to play!
 
 
 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...