Friday, April 19, 2013

6 Month Pictures

Today, I picked Kate up from school and we drove to the mall to meet daddy and Mason for Mason's picture appointment at JC Penney.  I really like going to there for traditional portraits and I can't beat the price, only $12!  Mason did so much better than I thought he would, which was a pleasant surprise.  The lady who was taking the pictures has been my least favorite in the past, but she did a good job keeping Mason happy.  I wasn't prepared for her to ask me to jump in the pictures, but it was her solution to keep him happy. 













 Here are the two pictures I ordered:

My favorite!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

You should have ordered the 8th one down, of the two of you--I love it! And you should make it your profile picture because I think Mason is older now than Kate was in that picture and he told me that he thinks Kate's had the spotlight long enough! ;)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...