Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sarah's Baseball Baby Shower


 Sunday afternoon, we threw Sarah Mullinax a baby shower for their little boy that is due the first of April.  We had been planning the baseball themed shower for almost a month and everything turned out so cute!  I think we did a good blend of baseball and I owe a huge thank you to my mom and Aunt Katie for helping me with my part of the decorations.  This is just the first of many baby showers coming up for several baby boys that are due over the next few months.


 The invitation - I love Etsy!
 Our baseball themed diaper cake.  Each one turns out better and better.  Sarah and Rob are naming the baby Landon Robert so we put his monogram on a baseball as the topper.



 Love the idea to frame the invitation for Sarah to take home.



 Thank you Aunt Katie for your help on the name banner - this picture doesn't do it justice.
 The food table - mostly baseball themed of coarse
 (red & blue fruit, mini hotdogs, nachos, cracker jacks and cupcakes)

 Thank you Pinterest for the cute ideas!

 Another creation Aunt Katie helped me with.
 The guests signed the baseball bat - I love how it was displayed.
 Opening gifts.
















The hostesses.  
From left to right: Laura Lasseter, Paige Thomas, Sarah (our guest of honor), Cara Drumm, Lindsey Threadgill, and myself.

We can't wait to meet baby Landon!



1 comment:

Betsy said...

Super cute Rebecca! Great job.

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...