Monday, February 11, 2013

A little early, but Happy Valentine's Day!

I have been working hard all day getting packed for our big trip to Naples but one of last things on my "To Do" list was to post our valentine's pictures. Mrs. Betsy was so sweet to offer to do valentine's pictures of some of her friend's children and I jumped at the opportunity. We got ready to little bit early so I attempted to take some pictures on my own before we headed over to Mrs. Betsy's house.  


It took a lot of effort for me to get these two sweet smiles out of Mason but it was worth it.  He can turn on the charm when he wants to.

Blowing me a kiss.
 
Love this picture of Kate!

This picture just makes me laugh.

When I heard from Mrs. Betsy, we stopped the photo shoot and quickly headed over to her house - I didn't want to miss my window of opportunity with Mason.
The best one of the two of them.  
Kate still hasn't mastered the skill of holding her brother (and to her defense he is very heavy) so mommy had to keep her arm on Mason for his own safety.

Love his expression.
 I requested this pose below (I know it's not very manly laying on a pink heart - sorry Mason).  I knew I had a picture of Kate on the pink heart and I wanted to compare the two. 
Mason (just shy of 4 months)
 Kate (just shy of 5 months)
 And because no photo session with Mason is complete without at least one crying picture...
Although he might one day be a "Heart Breaker", the more appropriate title would be "Broken Hearted".

We hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day.  I have nothing exciting planned since we will be in Naples visiting Justin's grandparents, but I think I visit to the Cheesecake Factory might be on the agenda!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Your pics are better than mine, good thing they were free! ;)

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...