Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Overdue House Tour

For months, I have been wanting to do a post on our new house, but I would think about it when the house was a disaster or I wouldn't think about it when the house was clean.  The other week, I finally remembered to take pictures to share!

 Foyer:
 Living Room:

Dining Room:
 Kitchen:
 Laundry Room:

Garage (one of the best features of this house - I love finally having a garage):
 Guest bath:

 Justin's room:

Kate's room:



 Mason's room:


Master bedroom:

 Master bath:


 Our fantastic backyard:

Everyday I am so thankful for this home.  It was a big transition moving from a 900 square foot townhouse to a 2000 square foot house, but it well worth the wait!  I still have a lot of decorating to do and a few more things to find a "place" for, but overall we are settled and loving our new location!

1 comment:

Ashleigh-Anne: said...

I've been to your house several times but never seen Mason's room or your bedroom/bathroom. I LOVE the vanity in your bathroom! I've always wanted one of those since I prefer to put my make up on sitting down. I'm so happy for you guys! It's beautiful and I know you will make many great family memories in your new home!

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...