Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just another Thursday night...

It's quiet at the Evers house tonight. My little sugar is in bed, daddy is outside working, and I am enjoying some time to sit and blog (in between loads of laundry). I love quiet nights like this. I wanted to share a couple pictures from my evening with Kate. Tonight us girls walked to the mail box to check the mail and Kate brought puppy in her stroller.



After our stroll, we ate dinner and then it was bath time.  The latest thing Kate likes to do after her bath is run naked around the house.  I think every toddlers goes through this phase, which is very entertaining as long as their are no accidents.  The funniest part of Kate's streaking is her repeating "Nakee, Nakee, Nakee Baby" over and over until someone catches her and puts her pajamas on her.


Taking a break from streaking to read some books.

Crazy girl!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...