Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Granddaddy!

Tonight we celebrated my dad's birthday - although technically his birthday isn't until tomorrow. We had a great time together with Uncle Jordan, Aunt Katie, Nanny and my parents. Kate took a fantastic 2 and a half hour nap this afternoon (it's rare her naps last longer than an hour and a half) so she was ready to celebrate tonight.



Kate and Granddaddy!

She helped blow out the candles tonight - getting ready for her birthday which will be here in only a month


After dinner, Aunt Katie styled Uncle Jordan's hair like Kate's. I'm starting to see some Cowart family resemblance.


Happy Birthday Dad! 
I'm so blessed to have such a great dad!  Love you!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...