Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2nd Birthday Invitations

Time is getting away from me! In just a few weeks my little girl will be two and I have finally decided on a party theme and ordered invitations. Since Kate's birthday (which is on Saturday this year) falls on the same day as one of the biggest FSU games this season (#5 FSU vs. #1 Oklahoma), I decided to throw a FSU themed party. Justin and I took Kate to campus Saturday morning to try to get some pictures, but it was miserably hot and the sun was shining right in her face so nothing really turned out the way I had envisioned it. In addition, it's hard, nearly impossible, to find FSU themed invitations so I had to do the best with what I had, but I was pleased with the end product.

My little nole - she could be a fourth generation Seminole (if she wants)!

So angelic - but no smiles. 
This was the picture we went with for the invitations.  I hope they turn out!

Go FSU!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...