Thursday, March 31, 2011

Heading to Naples

Justin, Kate and I are heading down to Naples this weekend with Mimi and Papa.  Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip!  We will be celebrating Nene's 80th birthday and just spending some quality time with the Evers side of the family.  It's an ezhausting trip, but everytime we go I am so grateful to have had to opportunity to visist the grandparents and extended family.  Since my car is still in the shop (racking up a $1000+ repair bill, ouch!), my dad has graciously lended us his SUV.  I hope nothing happens to his car while it is in our hands because I will be mortified (and cursed).  Everytime I speak to the car repair guy I haven't gotten good news.  Apparently, ignoring a loud sound coming from the back of your car isn't a good idea.  I'm just thankful we didn't get stranded in my car on the way to Naples.  That would have been bad.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...