Monday, March 28, 2011

Peyton's 2nd Birthday Party

 Saturday, Kate and I went to Peyton's 2nd Birthday Party at Tom Brown Park. Daddy was out of town with Papa (story about that at the end of this post) so it was just us girls. The theme was a Teddy Bear Party and it was "beary" cute. There were teddy bear cupcakes, teddy grahams, and a teddy bear as the centerpiece. This was the first birthday party Kate and I had been to at the "new" playground.

Audrey, Peyton (the Birthday Girl!) and Kate

I love the cupcakes - Mrs. Sarah made them herself.  Thankfully there were enough "bear" cupcakes because every kid wanted one.  Kate was gracious to take a "non-bear" cupcake, but secretly I wanted a bear cupcake too.  They looked so good!

We hope you had a wonderful birthday Peyton!

After the party, Kate and I took a nap, and we waited for Daddy to get back.  I was expecting a quiet night at home, but instead I had the pleasure of taking Justin to Urgent Care.  While he was at the coast, he jumped off a dock and onto an oyster bed and cut the bottom of his foot.  Two hours and five stitches later, I got him back home and in bed where he stayed the rest of the weekend.  Hopefully this will heal fast! 

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...