Justin and I are going away for the weekend and I am so excited! It’s our first trip without Kate and I'm going to try hard not to call my parents every couple of hours. Thanks again Mom and Dad for keeping Kate for us!
There have been several things I want to write about - Kate's first VBS, and my new exercise class with Katie, but I guess it will have to wait until I get back. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Father's Day!
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Monday was the first day of the 2017-18 school year! Kate started Second Grade and Mason is now in Voluntary Pre Kindergarten (VPK) at Goo...
-
I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day! One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad. He coac...
-
Yesterday we celebrated Kate's 5th birthday at Happy Trails Ranch! Over the past year or so Kate has really taken an interest in horse...
No comments:
Post a Comment