Sunday, July 4, 2010

Early Fourth of July Celebration

Yesterday, the three of us went to the Covan's house to celebrate the 4th of July with the church youth group.  Kate and Brock Butts were the only little ones there, but they had a great time playing together.  Mrs. Gail was so sweet to "pull a couple toys out of the attic" (translated: she bought Brock and Kate some toys to play with). 

 Brock was sweet to share his trucks with Kate and even sang to her - Victory in Jesus.   I caught the tail end of the performance.
Justin spent most of his time swimming in the pool and playing on the slip n slide while Kate and I hung out near the pool.  I had to be careful though because too many times I have gotten close enough to the pool to be thrown/ or pushed in. 


At the end of the night we enjoyed a fantastic fireworks show and Kate didn't cry!  My plan was for Kate to go to sleep long before the fireworks started, but she decided she wanted to stay up and watch.

Kate and I with Mrs. Sarah (Peyton's mommy), watching the fireworks.

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...