Monday, July 5, 2010

Love My Days Off!

I'm so thankful for the extra day off today so I could spend it with Kate - it would be so wonderful to stay home with her. Oh well...back to reality (but it's nice to dream).  We had a lazy morning and then we went swimming this afternoon.  I could really get used to going to the pool everyday and I think Kate could too!

Tonight, we tried out Kate's new bathtub.  I have been looking for something else to try besides the "infant/toddler tub" since she is outgrowing it.  I finally found this inflatable tub at Babies R Us for $10 and thought it was worth a try.  She seems to like it!
I made sure to put her in bed at her normal bedtime tonight since she has been up late the past two nights.  Lately she will play for 30 minutes or so before falling asleep, but not tonight, she went straight to sleep.  When I went in to check on her this is what I saw:
Tomorrow starts Kate's week with Mimi and Aunt Melanie, Erin and Ryan are also coming for a visit!

No comments:

Happy Father's Day!

I want to wish this special guy a Happy Father's Day!  One day Kate and Mason will realize how lucky they are to call him dad.  He coac...